Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 8 - 14

Total Vertical Gain: 7,421
Total Mileage: 50.58
Overall: 
My first 50 mile training week!
Speedwork was ROUGH!
The 20 mile day was BRUTAL. (5,100 feet of gain)
Feeling pretty good overall. I'm proud of myself for getting out there (almost) every day. Wishing I would have done more climbing! More summits! More steep steep steeps! Speedgoat is going to destroy me, but I know there's wildflowers and rocky alpine summits up there. I'll certainly be lost in awe. 

Currently Listening To: Horse Feathers





go. 
explore. 
run wild in the most lonely and empty places.
connect to the part of yourself that is still alive. 
because, the next thing you know. ..



1 comment:

  1. Nice work on the 50mile week! I've always thought about running up to those observatories. Looks cool up there.

    ReplyDelete