Monday, June 15, 2015

list

I just read a bunch of old blog posts and emails from like, 2006.
I'm so happy that I'm happy now. 
Every day is better than the one before. 
Every year trumps the last. 


One thing I picked up on, is that I used to always make lists. 

You can summarize a weekend, a day, a year. .. 
I made a list of fun things I've done this year, cause we're about halfway.



THIS YEAR

SO FAR

new year's in Eloy, AZ.

skydives in onesie PJ's.
snowboarding.
nordic skiing.
avalanche class.
downhill skiing.
ski touring.
planting things in February in the greenhouse.
ran 50 miles.
climbing outside in February!
pottery.
running.
running.
running.
slot canyons.
rappelling.
snowy summit attempts.
snowy summit success!
moab.
moab.
moab.
trad climbing.
multipitches.
arches.
towers.
my birthday.
4 X 4 relay.
ogden marathon.
skydiving with JESSIE DIGGINS!
motorcycles!
outdoor concerts.
new friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment