Friday, October 9, 2015

I got a new job!

I kind of can't believe it. 

One day I'm thinking about jumping out of the third story window to avoid my workload (which as far as DESK JOBS go I had a pretty rad gig!) but I just couldn't take it anymore! Then the wheels start moving, things start happening and the pieces start to fall in to place. 

I got a job I feel like I've been accidentally training for my whole life!

So, ok. I know I'm not like, the CEO of Goldman Sachs or something. .. but you know that's not my style. So I'm thinking I'm doing something even better! :)

I'm a tech rep for Salomon Footwear and Suunto.

eee!

I now visit accounts, work races/events and orchestrate group runs from the tippy top of Montana, to sweet, sweet southern Utah. I go to Jackson Hole, Moab, Bozeman, Boise, Park City. .. I drive a burly black SUV with Salomon and Suunto logos plastered on it and talk to people about hiking, running, getting lost, how not to get lost, and just good old fashion ADVENTURING.  

The DAY BEFORE I started this dreamy job I broke my leg/ankle. It's a stupid, somewhat embarrassing story (DM me for details) (haha) but I walk in the room full of 10-15 super fit dudes and I'm like, this dumbass on crutches .. oh hey.

That's another cool thing; on a team of 10-12 folks, I'm the only girl! #girlpower

Now I just have to be the very best, most radical tech rep on the planet.



No comments:

Post a Comment